Topic
2k27
Recent coverage of 2k27 from across the web.
- [For Asia] PlayStation Store: August 2026’s top downloads
-
NVIDIA's DLSS 5 adds subtle details to NBA 2K27, but demands a lot more power -
"This is super, super heavy" - Experts test Nvidia's divisive graphics-altering DLSS 5 tech and find it really does tank your game's frame-rate -
NBA 2K’s Best Mode Is Even Better This Year -
DLSS 5 is called 'DLSS Neural Rendering' in the NBA 2K27 graphics options, and I think I smell a rebrand of Nvidia's controversial graphics tech -
I've found DLSS 5 can slash frame rates by up to 73% on an RTX 5080 gaming PC in NBA 2K27, and I'm wondering what kind of mega-rig would justify the performanc… -
Nvidia’s controversial DLSS 5 officially launches this week via NBA 2K27 -
Leaked DLSS 5 Mod Shows Just How Much Nvidia’s AI Filter Can Mess With Your Games
Support HappeningNow
Independent AI-powered news analysis is reader-supported. Your contribution helps cover infrastructure, summaries, and continued platform development.
Support HappeningNow